- We collect anonymous statistics about site visits, such as which pages were viewed
- That data is used to help improve our website, and does not personally identify you
- We take care to keep any information you send us, such as through our forms, safe
- We do not request or store any payment details
- We do not sell or share any data we receive with anyone
- This website is not supported by advertising
- Our social sharing tools do not track you on behalf of their respective services
- We collect subscribers for our email newsletter in compliance with anti-spam guidelines
- You can unsubscribe instantly from our email newsletter at any time
If you want more detail, read on…
We measure visits to our website using Google Analytics. This records what pages you view within our site, how you arrived at our site and some basic information about your device. All of that information is anonymous – so we don’t know who you are.
The information we collect helps us understand what parts of our sites are doing well, how people arrive at our site and so on. Like most websites, we use this information to make our website better.
We use social sharing buttons based on the sharingbuttons.io project. Unlike the sharing tools provided by sites like Facebook, these don’t slow down the page load by requesting multiple files and they don’t track you as you browse the web.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit aboutcookies.org or allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies we use and why:
Besides cookies that are necessary for our website software to function, we also use the following:
- Google Analytics (_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz)
- finklehilldental.co.uk (cookies_accepted)
- Records that you have dismissed the cookie notice so we do not show it to you again.
Updates to this policy